Most advisory firms are pretty good about identifying problems and even showing solutions to their clients. But they tend to fall down when implementing the change. Not at Trilogy. We believe real change happens when people earnestly and genuinely own getting the solution in place. We’re the firm that lays out the solution and then walks alongside you and your team the entire way.
- Did you make as much money last year as desired?
- Is your company’s vision and strategy clear?
- Do you have the right people sitting in the right seats?
Trilogy is looking for a Director of Client Management and Product Services.
Are you ready for the challenge of your life? Does being employed in a fast-paced, collaborative, small company with a learning work environment intrigue you? Do you want to be part of helping your clients go from good to outstanding? Look no further.
Trilogy Partners LLC, a rapidly growing, Yardley PA-based business advisory firm, seeks an experienced Director of Client Management. Reporting directly to the Chief Integrator Officer, this key role is responsible for providing relationship management with our clients and operational oversight of our services. Both process and relationship oriented, this unique role ensures and maintains Trilogy’s high-quality service.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Build, develop and maintain effective client relations service offerings that are in line with client expectations.
- Develop and recommend strategies for deliverables and outcomes during entire engagement process including the selection of appropriate service providers/advisors also known as Alliance Partners.
- Oversee communication between clients and internal team.
- Survey clients’ ROI and adherence to scope on each engagement identifying potential gaps, roadblocks, issues and/or successes.
- Act as an interface between Trilogy’s Sales Team and clients, diagnosing issues and proposing solutions.
- Attend sales calls with potential clients as needed.
- Strategize with clients about current and future business needs.
- Ensure excellent client service quality is offered by Trilogy and delivered by its Alliance Partners.
- Support the Director of Engagements by helping with the selection/recruitment, development, engagement, project management and client issue resolution of Alliance Partners.
- Recommend strategies on improving service offerings to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in the development and roll-out of Trilogy’s consulting service plans and programs.
- High level project management of engagements.
If you are interested, please email HR1@gettrilogypartners.com
Operationally Speaking with Sergiu Simmel
Listen as Trilogy’s Hal Levenson, Chief Visionary Officer, and Andrea Grubb, Chief Integrator Officer, talk about the importance of the Visionary/Integrator Relationship and how this key relationship sets the foundation for a successful organization.
Click HERE for details!
Trilogy’s 2018 Seminar Schedule
Please check back for details in 2018
Success Starts with a Look Inside
Take the short Trilogy Advantage AssessmentTM to gain an honest understanding of your business’ position on the Change Curve and learn about the most logical next steps.
The Only Constant Is Change
Change in the business world is everywhere — inside our companies, around us in the marketplace, from our competitors, surrounding technology, you name it. It will not stop. It’s happened before, is happening now and will continue to happen in the future. The question is: will you be able to garner growth from change?
The role of senior leadership is to convert the energy created by change into growth for your company and to do so at the most effective rate. Easier said than done. That’s where we come in. We are former CEOs and business executives who have mastered change, allowing us to empathize with your issues and help remedy them.
- We’ve seen businesses hit plateaus when business goes stagnant or the once booming market is gone.
- We’ve hit the bottom and figured out how to get back on top.
- We’ve learned how to extend current business in order to create a new model or life cycle.
At Trilogy, we look at your business holistically: numbers, processes, organization and products combined with behaviors, communication, accountability and truthfulness.
How do we do this?
We base our approach on the Trilogy Change CurveTM to get a sense of priority on how to improve growth and net profits. We use the proven Trilogy Five-Step ProcessTM to help owners and leaders realize sustainable transformation in both their business and personal lives.
After we complete an assessment and establish a roadmap, we present the solution to a select group of former CEOs and business executives, known as Trilogy Alliance Partners, for review. This is our Trilogy C-Suite ReviewTM. These experienced individuals form a sounding board to make sure your assigned Alliance Partner delivers a solution that meets your unique circumstances.